By 2025, Jose Fabella Memorial School will be accredited as a National Center for Inclusive Education where:
- All Learners with Special Educational Needs (LSENs) shall complete their basic education under the K-12 curriculum;
- A team of globally-competitive Special Education (SPED) Teachers are empowered to create opportunities and awareness among learners with special needs geared towards life-long learning;
- Support staff/ Non-teaching personnel are highly motivated and efficient;
- Active partnership among community of education stakeholders is very evident; and
- The school creates a conducive learning atmosphere and a second home to children with special needs.
We dream of Filipinos
who passionately love their country
and whose values and competencies
enable them to realize their full potential
and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution,
the Department of Education
continuously improves itself
to better serve its stakeholders.