RECRUITMENT/ HIRING OF TEACHER APPLICANTS
New applicants shall submit to the school a written application , supported by the following documents:
- Civil Service Commission Form 212 ( Revised 2005) in two copies with the latest 2X2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of Professional Regulation Commission Identification Card or a PRC certification showing the teacher's name, LET rating, and other information recorded in the PRC Office
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) / Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET)
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records
- Copies of Service Records, Performance Rating, and school clearance for those with teaching experience. If unavailable, the applicant must submit a justification citing the reason/s for unavailability.
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
- Certified copy of the Voter's ID and/or any proof of residency deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee
- NBI Clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant
The applicant assumes full responsibility and accountability on the validity and authenticity of the document submitted, as evidenced by the Omnibus certification of authenticity. Any violation shall automatically disqualify the applicant in the selection process.